Here are testimonials and reviews provided to us over recent years. Happy guests we have performed our live entertainment for as a wedding band or corporate events band.
Guests at the events the Mini Big Band has performed at really grasp the professionalism, quality, sound and appearance that make The Mini Big Band perfect if you are looking to find a band for your wedding or corporate event.
Below is a selection of testimonials from our happy customers.
For more testimonials please click here to go to our testimonials section in our news feeds.
- Chris and Katy’s Beautiful Northumberland wedding. Hi,Thanks very much for helping to make our wedding so memorable. We were especially impressed by the first dance and thought you guys really nailed it.We’ve received many compliments from our guests about the band – the best compliment of all is how many people were dancing right through the set.We’d definitely book you again.ThanksChris & Katy
- The Print Show 2017. Telford.
Just wanted to say that the band were fantastic. Everyone at the dinner said how good they were. Please pass on my thanks to each and everyone of them.
Hope to see you again soonAdam
- Steve and Sarahs wedding, Yorkshire. August 2017. Hi ChrisThe performance was absolutely fantastic, it mirrored the day perfectly. We’ve had so many amazing comments about how good they were, they got everyone up on their feet at one point or another and it literally just made our day perfect. It was handled so professionally, what could have been stressful after a few “beverages” was hassle free and we just had an absolute blast! The band sounded brilliant all night and we couldn’t ask for more!Thanks so much for all the organisation behind the scenes!Steve & Sarah
- Take That Musical – The Band – Press night party
What can I say, you guys we’re amazing!
I’ve had hugely positive feedback from everyone about the music …. it was great.
All the best
- Nik and Sophie’s Jewish Wedding this September in Leeds.
Thank you so much to you and the band, For playing at the wedding last Sunday. The Band were fantastic. Thank you making it so wonderful.
Hope to see you again
- Leah and Michaels Wedding – Horsham.
I hope your well and got home ok.
I just wanted to say thank you soooo much for Friday! It made our entire day and was an absolute dream come true to have you guys playing at our wedding and we cannot wait to watch it all back on our video. All our guests were blown away and a few of them said they didn’t move from there seats or speak the entire time just sat watching and enjoying the music! Lol.
Leah and Michael x
- Claire’s Wedding, Hedsor House, August.
I hope you’re well.
Thank you to you and the rest of the band for such a wonderful night on August 24th.
So many of our guests have since commented on how amazing you were! You really made the night for us!
Thanks so much again!
- Charlottes wedding at the Savoy. Dear ChrisHappy MondayI wanted to say thank you so much for everything on Saturday. It was such a pleasure to work with you and the whole band. The whole process was so easy and you made my life so much easier and everyone loved the performance. I really hope we can work together again in the future.Best wishesMaddieBy Bruce Russell Events.
- Amy Reid, Liverpool. September 2016. Chris myself and Liam would like to thank you and all the other guys for a spectacular night! We had the most amazing time and you were unbelievable! Everyone said you were great!Thank you again for such an amazing nightAmy
- H&M Christmas Party, London, November 2016.
Hope you had a fab weekend and have also recovered from your busy week!
What a pleasure it was to look after you! So glad you had a great time as the feedback has been so brilliant, everyone really loved you guys and we are very proud of the event.
Our photographer is currently working on the final edit of pictures but we will of course send anything across as soon as we have it.
Thanks again and we are very much looking forward to working with you again soon,
- Summer House Events, ICC Birmingham. March 2017.
They all loved The Mini Big Band! Thank you – it really was great to work with you and I very much hope we will have another opportunity to book you soon.
- Roger Pilgrims Birthday party, London. May 2017. Hi Chris – the Mini Big Band delivers once again for the Pilgrim Family!
You were absolutely great last night and the fact that some of our guests had to be prised off the dance floor at 11.45 is testament to the quality of your musical offering. One said to me that there hadn’t been a poor song all evening, and he should know because he danced to every single number! Thanks also for being such good sports in relation to the very amateurish karaoke!We are now working on thinking up the next event where we can invite you! Our choir’s Musical Director even suggested we should have you to accompany the choir.With many thanks.Kind regardsRoger